Cook quickly and tasty, and inexpensive
Many hostesses, in the conditions of the current crisis, it is important not only to feed their family tasty, but also to cook food from affordable products and inexpensively. We offer you an article that can be cooked inexpensively.
Soup with dumplings
Perhaps our grandmothers also loved this soup. They prepared it with joy to their children and grandchildren. Many probably had large families and a bunch of relatives gathering at the same table, and everyone enjoyed the delicious soup with air dumplings. But not every housewife was able to cook this soup, because not everyone has soft dumplings. The most important thing for the test is to guess the correct proportions. It is very important to know how much soda will be required for a certain amount of kefir.
For the test:
- 1/2 Art. kefir or sour milk
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp soda
- flour how much dough will take
- 1.5 - 2 l. chicken broth
- 2-3 potatoes
- carrot, onion
- curry seasoning to taste
- 1-2 allspice
- It is necessary to make a broth in advance, boil the chicken. Then the meat can be used in other dishes or leave for soup. Cook the broth, adding peas, whole onions and carrots. When the broth is ready, you can remove all this. Put the chopped potatoes in the broth.
- In the meantime, while your potatoes are boiling, you can make a dough for dumplings.
- First, heat the kefir and throw soda into it. It turns out that you extinguish soda. Add salt, mix. Beat in egg mixture. Sift and add flour and knead the dough. Pay attention to the dough should not stick to the hands.
- Put the dough on a work surface and sprinkle with flour. Make small balls out of dough.
- Salt your broth if the potatoes are almost ready.
- Put your dumplings in the broth. For two liters of soup such an amount of dough will be a bit much, so throwing it all is not worth it. If you make half a serving of dough, then guess how with the proportions of soda and eggs. The dough can be used, for example, for more soup or to make cakes of it.
- Add curry to the soup. Seasoning will give the soup a bright taste and color.
- Cook the dumplings for 5 minutes and add chopped garlic.Try, if everything suits you, then remove the soup and you can serve. When serving, decorate with greens.
Cauliflower with chicken
Consider another option of what to cook quickly delicious cheap.
- 300 gr. chicken fillet
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- curry seasoning
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Cut the fillet into small pieces and pickle, to do this, put the pieces into a convenient dish for you. Add finely chopped onion to the fillet, add two pinches of curry, pepper and salt to taste. Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press and mix with mayonnaise, add to the meat.
- While the fillet is marinating, prepare the cabbage. Disassemble it into small inflorescences, slightly salted. Cabbage should be put in a sleeve for roasting. The sleeve should be sized like the baking sheet on which you are going to cook.
- To the cabbage, add the chicken fillet and tie. Put in the oven, heated to 240-250 degrees for half an hour, until boiling. After that, reduce the temperature to 160-180 degrees and bake for another hour.
And so, your cauliflower with chicken is ready. The dish is served sprinkled with fresh herbs. Can be served with dishes of buckwheat or rice.
A pie with cabbage
Since ancient times, in Russia took a special place of honor pies with cabbage. Here is one of the options that can be cooked quickly and tasty, and inexpensive.
For the test:
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 Art. flour
- 1/2 Art. grows oils
- 0.5 l. Kefir
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 2 tbsp. l vinegar
- 1 tsp soda
- medium head of cabbage
- 1 carrot
- pepper, sugar, salt
- 1 onion
- dill or parsley
- vegetable oil
- Filling. Finely chop the onion, grate the carrots grated - fry. Finely chop the cabbage and add to the carrots and onions. Add salt, sugar and pepper at your discretion. Mix. Simmer, covered over low heat, for about 20 minutes.
- Dough. Beat sugar with egg and add a pinch of salt. Add kefir, mix. Soda quench with vinegar. Sift flour and add to the mixture gradually.
- Knead the dough is not steep and gradually add vegetable oil. Divide the dough into 2 parts and roll out thin cakes.
- The baking sheet can be covered with baking paper, then put the cake on it. Spread the filling evenly. Cover with a second sheet of dough and pinch the edges.
- Beat the egg and grease the cake with it, it will make a beautiful, golden crust.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve the cake with sour cream or cream.
Now in your kitchen you can cook quickly and tasty, and inexpensive excellent dishes! Bon Appetit!