Cake for a year: recipes
The first long-awaited birthday of a one-year-old baby is an unusual holiday, all parents are waiting for him, they dream to please their child and share their happiness with their relatives and friends around them.
The culprit of the solemn event is no longer small and understands that something interesting and amazing is happening around him, he rejoices with everyone, claps his hands and takes an active part in the fun.
That is why positive emotions are very important on this day. And what holiday will do without such a wonderful attribute, like a cake for a year? It should be colorful, bright and interesting to attract the attention of the baby.
There are a lot of ideas for making such pastries as a cake for 1 year. Parents, making a choice in favor of a particular recipe, are already experiencing a surge of joy and inspiration for creativity. Cake for a year should correspond to the moment. It should be not only bright, but also useful and edible for the little man. Cake for 1 year can be made from shortbread, puff pastry or biscuit dough.It can be done by decorating with various figures of cartoon characters or with a candle symbolizing one year.
Also, a cake for a year (the photo of which can be seen in this article) can be made literally in 30 minutes from the ingredients allowed for a child - baby cookies, curds and bananas. After all, this magnificence should bring only joyful emotions to a child.
So, we will consider several simple ways of cooking such a miracle as a cake for 1 year (photos and recipes are given in this article for you and your baby).
Cake without baking
Using this recipe, you get a holiday without prohibition, because there are no prohibited products, only cottage cheese, berries, fruits and children's crackers. Let's start?
To make a cake for a year, take the following ingredients:
- baby cookies - 1 package;
- cottage cheese;
- for decoration you can use strawberries and kiwi, if the child is not allergic.
- Choose a beautiful bright plate.
- Put the cookies in a small square in one layer.
- Smear the first layer of cottage cheese.
- Put apples cut into a semicircle on the curd.
- Brush with cottage cheese.
- Put another layer of cookies.
- Once again, spread it on the cracker curd.
- Cut a banana into slices and place it on the curd.
- Repeat until the height of your piece “cake for a year” seems optimal to you.
- Let the curds and bananas be the final layer, it is easiest to stick a candle into these ingredients.
Here is such an easy recipe for a tasty and healthy cake for a one-year-old baby.
Striped cake for a year - photo and recipe
This cake is more designed for adult guests, see for yourself whether to give it to the baby. For a small child, it may not be so important to try a cake, the main thing is its colorful and joy of the people present for him.
This pastry does not contain creams, only biscuit cake. And help you decorate the cake for 1 year old photos presented here.
- five chicken eggs;
- two glasses of sugar;
- a pack of butter;
- a glass of sour cream;
- two glasses of flour;
- some cocoa;
- a pinch of soda.
- You need to beat sugar with eggs. It will be most convenient to resort to using a mixer, but the whisk should work out pretty well. The result is a persistent white foam.
- Continuing to whisk, little by little, pour the sifted wheat flour into the mixture.
- Oil soften and also put in the egg-flour mass.
- Dissolve soda in sour cream and pour it into the dough too.
- Beat all the ingredients thoroughly, the dough should be in a homogeneous mass.
- Now the most interesting thing is to divide the dough into two equal shares. Add cocoa to one of them and mix well to thick consistency of sour cream.
- Remove the baking pan and grease it with butter.
- Now lay out one spoon, starting with the center of the form, first dark dough, then light. Alternate in this way two kinds, until the dough runs out.
- Bake for half an hour.
You can decorate such a striped cake with anything you want — chocolate, fruit, yogurt, berries, and nuts.
Imagine, experiment, and let your first big joint holiday with the baby forever remain in your memory.
Happy birthday and have a nice tea party!