Bookshelf: we create convenience and functionality by our own hands
Lovers of books quite often face the problem of their placement in the house. Of course, the bestth exit - buy a bookcase, but not alwaysfor him there is a place in our living rooms and bedrooms. How to be, if you want to save space as much as possible and at the same time correctly place your favorite publications and magazines? The answer is simple - to make bookshelves hinged with their own hands and decorate them with walls and piers.
Simple wooden bookshelf
It is worth noting that creating it yourself is quite simple, the main thing is to draw up drawings. For the durable service of a structure,touch the dimensions: so, the length of the shelves should not be more than 80 cm, and the width - 25-30 cm. With such an approach, there will be enough space for books, and the bookshelf, created by its own hands, can easily withstand the load. For its production it is better to use boards made of natural wood or a laminated board for furniture up to 5 cm thick. By the way, many building materials offer to buy ready-to-use planks, planed and polished. It remains only to assemble them and attach the finished product to the wall.
The trend towards modern design
Fashion and style are invariable companions of furnitureproducts. And the bookshelf (you can do all the work on its production with your own hands) today is a design that allows you to free a living space by decorating it in accordance with any style decision. By the way, you can make shelves from almost any material:
- The original decoration of the room is able to becomeA shelf created from already unnecessary things. Stairs, boxes or boxes, televisions and even water pipes - all this can be fully used when making a bookshelf with your own hands. The main thing is to give vent to fantasy.
- If you are a supporter of creative ideas, then doa shelf for books can also be from an old interior door. To do this, it should be cut into two equal halves, screw them into a wall, build shelves between them and paint them.
What to consider?
A bookshelf made with your own hands is a great opportunity to create a bright and individual thing for your home. However, it is necessary to take into account a number of rules when performing work:
- The dimensions of the structures should depend on the number of your collection;
- color ratio is also not canceled: the shelves should be coostlylstvit stylistically the entire design of the room;
- so that the regiment looked impressive, you can put on it not only books, but also larger elements, for example, vases, lamps or souvenirs;
- on it there should not be empty places, ideally each corner should function.
Thus, the bookshelf with our own hands(drawings can also be created independently) is made quite simply. From what you create it and decorate it - it's an individual matter. In any case, you can be sure that minor skills and abilities in conjunction with a stormy fantasy will be enough to decorate your home with hand made things. By the way, this trend is quite actual today, which means that you will be in a trend! Fashionable furniture combined with interesting bookshelves is a good opportunity to revive the room. And they will perform not only a practical function, but also a decorative one.