Basic deck for Hearthstone Priest: card selection, strategy, secrets
The Priest is one of the most balanced heroes in the Hearthstone game. Thanks to the ability to heal himself and his creatures, this character can profitably exchange cards and gain complete control over the table. In this article we will explain how to create a strong deck for a priest in Hearthstone, as well as share the secrets of the innovations in this amazing game.
The Hearthstone base priest deck has a stronger base than other character sets. Through spells, the Word of Darkness: Pain, Divine Penance, and the Word of Darkness: Death can destroy almost any opponent's creature. The only problem will be opponents with an attack of 4 units. And if your opponent is experienced enough, then he will definitely use this advantage against your hero. But as your priest deck in Hearthstone is replenished with new cards, you can increase your influence over the control of the board and learn to cope with creatures of this level.Useful in this case will be spells Reduister and Dark Madness.
Another advantage of the priest is the ability to almost always take new creatures from the deck. Cards such as the Word of Power: The Shield and Cleric of the Mediterranean help in this. And if you combine them with your ability to restore health, then the lack of spells and creatures you will not have.
How to build a starting hand
If you wish, you can add any card to your set, but such a deck of priest in Hearthstone for beginners has proven itself best:
- Divine punishment - 2 pcs.
- Word of Power: Shield - 2 pcs.
- Cleric of North Earth– 2 pcs.
- Word of Darkness: Pain - 2 pcs.
- Acid Slug - 2 pcs.
- Blood Swamp Lizard - 2 pcs.
- Word of Darkness: Death - 2 pcs.
- Grizzly-steelmacheh - 2 pcs.
- Sin'dorei Priest - 2 pcs.
- Frosty Yeti - 2 pcs.
- Ogre Mag - 1 pcs.
- Sen'jin Shieldkeeper - 2 pcs.
- Ring of Light - 2 pcs.
- Naga healer - 2 pcs.
- Ogre Mag - 2 pcs.
- Mind control - 1 pc.
The essence of the game with this deck, however, like any other set of short for a priest, is to fully control the board. To do this, use strong spells and try to exchange your creatures with great profit. This will help to seize the initiative and win.For starters, it's better to lay out cards that increase the power of your spells. For example, an Ogre-magician, laid out on the board, will help to use the Ring of Light with more efficiency. And this combination will destroy all creatures of opponents with the protection of 3 units.
At a later stage of the game, when you do not have a lack of mana, you can get several creatures in your hand at once. To do this, use a combination of the following cards: Cleric of North Earth, Naga the Healer and Ring of Light. Even if you didn’t have any creatures on the board before using the combination, you will receive three cards at once.
Possible replacements with ordinary creatures
The starting deck of the priest can be strengthened with such cards:
- Berserk Gurubashi. This creature with a cost of five units of mana has quite a decent level of protection, but little damage that can be overclocked to incredible sizes along with the main skill of the priest. It is better for the beserser to beat weak opponents first, trying to constantly treat him.
- Spawn of Light. A pretty strong creature of the base deck. The priest Sin'dorei will help increase his defense and attack performance. Such a combination will cost you 8 mana, but on the table there will be a fairly strong tandem: Generation of light with 6 units of attack and defense, plus the Priest.
- Guardian of Light.The card is quite cheap, only one manna, but it is worth adding to your deck, because the hero often restores health. Therefore, it will be quite easy to disperse the attack of the creature.
- Wounded shirt. Quite a strong opponent, but he will have to be constantly treated. However, with the capabilities of a priest, as well as in tandem with the Cleric of the Northland, Rubak can bring many benefits.
How to change cards
Hearthstone makes it possible to get legendary creatures and powerful spells even without investing real money in the game. And in order to replenish your deck with new cards, you need to perform daily tasks, as well as win battles with other gamers. And as soon as there are 100 prize coins, you can go to the store and buy a rare set. In general, if you show perseverance and spend a little time, the legendary creatures and spells will not be something unattainable.
But many novice players, after acquiring epic and rare cards, carry out a not entirely profitable exchange of the starting deck and begin to lose. To avoid such troubles, use the following tips:
- Before you add a new card, well study the possibilities of the old deck.Each creature and spell plays a specific role, and, removing them, you can greatly weaken your set.
- Do not rush to drastically change all the cards. First, replace one or two creatures and see if the changes were successful.
- Try to change cards in such a way that their cost in mana remains almost unchanged.
New deck priest Hearthstone. Ungoro
Most recently, there was an addition in the game, which presented 135 cards for all classes of heroes. There are new characters, spells and even quests for the priest. Since there are a lot of cards and all of them cannot be placed in one starting hand, you will have to make a choice in favor of certain characters. Many experienced players have already tried out all the cards and recommend adding such creatures to their quest deck of Hearthstone priest:
- Crystal oracle.
- Awakening creators.
- Radiant elemental.
- Wonderful sverkoreny.
- Summoner mirages.
- Priest of the Talon from Kaballa.
- Magus Umbra.
- Twilight Summoner
- Dragon Fire Potion.
- Cairne Bloodhoof.
With this set you can easily complete a quest, which consists in playing 7 creatures with a death rattle, and get a unique defender - Guardian Amarah.This character with a provocation will raise the level of your hero's health to 40 units, which will make him almost invulnerable to your opponent.