- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
The Winged Expressions from "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll
Having matured some phrases we perceive quite differently ...
1. Everything has its own moral, you just need to be able to find it!
2. It is necessary to run as fast as possible, just to stay in place, but to get somewhere, you need to run at least twice as fast.
3. Never think that you are different than you could be otherwise than being different in those cases where you cannot be otherwise.
4. - You can not believe the impossible!
“You just have little experience,” said the Queen. - At your age, I gave it half an hour every day! On other days, I managed to believe in a dozen of impossibilities before breakfast!
5. You know, one of the most serious casualties in a battle is head loss.
6. Tomorrow is never today! Is it possible to wake up in the morning and say: "Well, now finally tomorrow"?
7. Few people find a way out, some do not see it, even if they find it, and many do not even look for it.
8. Being serious about anything in this world is a fatal mistake.
9.I saw such nonsense, in comparison with which this nonsense is an explanatory dictionary!
10. The best way to explain is to do it yourself.
11. If each person was engaged in the own business, the Earth would spin faster.
12. - Do not be sad, - said Alice. - Sooner or later, everything will become clear, everything will fall into place and will line up into a single beautiful scheme, like lace. It will become clear why everything was necessary, because everything will be right.
13. - What do you want?
- I want to kill time.
- Time does not like when they kill him.
14. Just think that because of some thing you can decrease so much that you will turn into nothing.
I did not write this letter. There is no my signature.