- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
A short list of thanks for every day
WE SHOULD THANK GOD:
- For a spouse who snores at night: it means that he is not with his mistress.
- For the son who continuously watches TV: it means that he does not hang around the streets.
- For the taxes you pay: it means you have a job.
- For the dishes that need to be washed after the party: it means you have friends.
- For clothes that become too small: it means you have enough food.
- For your shadow: it means there is a lot of sunshine around you.
- For the lawn that needs to be cut, the windows that need to be washed,
- pipes that are clogged: it means you have a house.
- For complaints about the government: mean you have freedom of speech.
- For a place at the very end of the parking lot: it means that you are still able to walk, and what's more, you have a car.
- For a lady who shouts terribly in your ear: it means you can still hear.
- Over the mountain of washing: it means your family has something to wear.
- For fatigue at the end of the day: it means you can still work for the glory.
- Behind the alarm clock that wakes you up at dawn: it means you are still alive.
We all know that gratitude is the secret to achieving happiness and prosperity. However, for some things, people often forget to be grateful. It is so easy to focus on what is missing, instead of being grateful for what you have. Even if it seems that you have not so much.